2 * TP2500 loca uv glue(5ML)
1 * Uv Glue Remover 20g
1 * 9led UV curing light
1 * cutting wire(50mx0.11mm)
1 pair * wire rod
1pc*glue remover blade with handle
10pcs * Dust free cloth 4*4 cm
LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive) is a type of adhesive that is used in the repair and maintenance of displays, such as those found in smartphones and other electronic devices. It is a clear, viscous liquid that is applied to the surface of the display to repair cracks, chips, or other damages.
A display repair set that includes LOCA is a kit that contains the materials and tools needed to repair a damaged display using LOCA. It typically includes the LOCA adhesive itself, as well as other tools and supplies, such as a curing light, a razor blade, and a UV light blocker.
To use a display repair set with LOCA, a technician will typically follow these steps:
1. Clean the surface of the display to remove any dirt, dust, or debris.
2. Use a razor blade to carefully remove any broken or damaged parts of the display.
3. Apply the LOCA adhesive to the surface of the display, using a precision applicator or a fine brush.
4. Use a curing light to harden the LOCA adhesive.
5. Use a UV light blocker to prevent the cured LOCA from degrading over time.
6. Test the repaired display to ensure that it is functioning properly.
If you need to repair a damaged display and you are considering using a display repair set with LOCA, it is recommended to seek the advice of a qualified technician. Repairing a display can be a complex and delicate process, and it is important to follow the proper procedures and use the correct tools to ensure a successful repair.